“Advanced Computer Aided Dispatch Solutions”
Agisent’s CAD solutions combine best of breed cloud components with optimized local hardware and software components.
Localized CAD data is replicated to the secure Agisent CJIS-compliant cloud and distributed in real-time to law enforcement accessible on any laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
Numerous mapping options are available, including 3D map rendering.
The localized CAD component is provided by Agisent partner GEOCONEX, a leading provider of CAD and CAD-related solutions. Together, the companies have created a highly optimized, tightly integrated, real-time, end-to-end solution.
- Dispatchers efficiency and accuracy — Improved by graphical drag and drop and command line control, as well as all current functionality
- Map Automation — When paired with GeoConex® Viewer, maps automatically follow calls as they are worked from GeoConex® NG911 CAD Active Call list
- Unit Status — GeoConex® NG911 CAD screen displays current unit status, and also records dispatch, en route, on-scene, destination, and in-service times with a single click
- Active Calls — All active calls are displayed with color cues indicating their dispatch status
- Incident and Unit Response Reports — Supervisors have the ability to print reports of incident and unit response times. Easily design custom reports to fill specific needs
- Wrecker Dispatching — Using automatic wrecker rotation or choose wrecker companies, if desired
- Radio Communications History — Enter radio communications for each call
- Hazard and medical Alerts — Retrieve previously stored hazardous and/or medical history with address record
- Pre-Planned Calls — Add funerals, school zone monitoring, or other pre-planned events
- Street Directions — Simply click a button on the toolbar
- Historical Calls — Locate previously closed calls in order to review, print, and reactivate, if necessary
- Be on the Lookout for (BOLO) Feature — If a BOLO has been issued for a resident at an incoming caller’s address, the system notifies the dispatcher
CAD is available as part of the Platform RMS.
- Law Enforcement
- Campus Police
- Regional multi-agency systems
- Large individual and multi-agency systems
- Medium individual and multi-agency systems
- Small agencies serving populations > 5,000
Integrates directly with:
- Platform RMS