Agisent solutions combine software, hardware, connectivity, security, redundancy, training, support, and personal assistance to make sure every effort is put forth to provide the optimum solutions for your unique requirements. Itís all part of the end-to-end managed care that comes with all of our solutions.
- Remote Real-Time Access. Our trained technicians can remotely and securely access individual client systems and servers to help with training, trouble-shooting, and support. And, all of our technicians maintain CJIS-Certified security clearance.
Dedicated Support Staff. Our support teams are assigned individual clients right from the beginning and are part of the initial setup and configuration. All of which helps them better understand your unique needs and requirements.
- Onsite Availability. Whenever necessary, our staff can travel onsite to your location to assist in any aspect of the Agisent solution.
- 24/7 Access. Our staff monitors systems and client needs all day every day, twenty-four seven. We are always available for you and strive to respond to any question, concern, or individual need as quickly as possible.
- Rapid Response Crisis Team. Letís face it, sh*t happens Ė whether on our side or on yours. So when it gets deep we rise to the occasion. If someone drives a tank through your IT department, or a tornado tears off your cooling towers, we will respond. Whatever it takes.
- Equipment Loaner Program. Running your own IT department is often hectic at best. Itís even worse when things go wrong and equipment goes down. If that should happen, we will gladly and immediately loan you some of our equipment, and/or temporarily house your systems in our secure facilities, until you can rectify whatever problem made you pull your hair out in the first place.
- Upgrades & Enhancements. As tech guys, we are constantly fine-tuning, upgrading, and enhancing our products and services. As our customer, we have a vested interest in keeping you happy. As such, you will automatically receive all of our relevant updates and enhancements as they become available.